PostgreSQL at 21. Chaos Communication Congress

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL at 21. Chaos Communication Congress
Date: 2004-12-17 19:29:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

After already mailing to pgsql-de-allgemein I guess it's time to
inform this list as well.

I organized a booth for 4 people in the Hackcenter[2] of the 21. Chaos
Communication Congress[1]. Currently, Peter Eisentraut and me will be
there to do some advocacy and promote PostgreSQL (e.g. answering
Questions).

Aditionally I will give a 5 min. Lightning Talk (a 60min. talk wasn't
accepted) to call some attention.

If you are interested to get a place at the booth, please contact me.
Further contact/discussion can be made via the C3 Wiki[3].

If you plan to be there and want to get in contact, just visit us :-)

[1] The largest annually gathering of German/European Hackerscene.
Held from 27.-29.12.04 in Berlin, near Alexanderplatz, besides
Blinkenlights.
see: http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/index.en.html

[2] the place where all projects related to hacking and the CCC gather.
Usually crowded and not ventilated.

[3] https://21c3.ccc.de/wiki/index.php/PostgreSQL