Meeting Tonight, since web page is broken

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meeting Tonight, since web page is broken
Date: 2004-12-07 20:55:17
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Due to a network issue with migrating portions of the Postgresql.org site,
pugs.postgresql.org isn't responding right now.  So, to remind everyone of
the meeting info:

6:30PM tonight
Hyperic LLC Office
 660 4th Street, #220
 San Francisco, CA 94107

Food will be served, but only if you RSVP!  So if you haven't already, do it
now!

Public Transport Directions:  Exit Powell Street Station.   Walk south on 4th
street until just past Bluxome Alley, and just before Townsend Street, about
1/2 mile.

Alternate Public Transport:  Take the Muni train N south to SBC Park
(destination: Caltrain).  Get off at the stop at SBC Park or at Caltrain.
Walk to 4th street, and walk north past Townsend.

Map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Pja0eOp_0Tpgk3OXxJC9yNOWR75Nho4-&csz=94107&country=us
This is about 1.5 blocks from our usual meeting place, ShareChive.

Most people on this list should already have my phone number and Javier's as
well if you have trouble reaching the meeting.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Adi AlurkarDate: 2004-12-07 23:21:10