Re: Press FAQ/Volunteer FAQ

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Press FAQ/Volunteer FAQ
Date: 2004-12-07 18:11:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Shridhar,  Rodrigo,

> I thought of few on my own. They are not exactly related to new release
> etc. but these could be thrown by new users. It would be better if all the
> press contacts could sing the same tune.

Thanks, this is cool.   Actually, though, I think your Q&A belongs in the
*regular* FAQ, except maybe the Windows question, which I'll elaborate on.
Most of the questions you address are the ones users would have, but
reporters wouldn't.   (Of course, I speak only of reporters from the US, CA,
UK, and AU; India may be different).

> Don't you think that it's interesting put something concerning the
> PostgreSQL limitations concerning maximum table size, maximum number of
> columns,  etc ?  This is an usual question...

Yeah, I can quote the stuff from our regular FAQ in this one.

--Josh

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions