Insert successful but data not found

From: Mian Yong Leow <myleow(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Insert successful but data not found
Date: 2004-12-07 02:58:43
Lists: pgsql-sql

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

I perform an INSERTion and there weren't any complains
of error, so i assume that it has no error. When i
perform a SELECT there were 0 rows in the table.

This is just a simple table with (Integer,
Varchar(25),Varchar(50),Varchar(50)) type of data.

The error does not occur all the time, it only happens
once in a while.

Would appreciate if anyone can share their experience
and ways of getting around it with me.

Thank you in advance.

Mian