Re: merging advocacy and "overview"

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Date: 2004-12-02 18:52:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

And where does something like General Bits fit in as
a link? Does that contribution (along with advocacy stuff)
rate a corporate sponsor link? Is auxilliary information
equivalent to code contributions? What about advocacy work?
I obviously would like to see Varlena, LLC on the corporate
sponsor list, at least for the time I spend writing and
publishing.

--elein