tutorials for complex.sql & complex.c

From: "Andrew Thorley" <andrew(dot)thorley(at)linuxmail(dot)org>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tutorials for complex.sql & complex.c
Date: 2004-11-26 09:56:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

hi can anyone inform me where to get the postgreSQL complex.sql & complex.c tutorials from, cos i have no idea.

in the 7.4.2-A4 doc it says:

The examples in this section can be found in complex.sql and complex.c in the src/tutorial
directory of the source distribution. See the README file in that directory for instructions about running
the examples.

im still unsure, where to look. can anyone solve my prob?