tutorials for complex.sql & complex.c

From: "Andrew Thorley" <andrew(dot)thorley(at)linuxmail(dot)org>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tutorials for complex.sql & complex.c
Date: 2004-11-26 09:56:50
Lists: pgsql-sql
hi can anyone inform me where to get the postgreSQL complex.sql & complex.c tutorials from, cos i have no idea.

in the 7.4.2-A4 doc it says:

The examples in this section can be found in complex.sql and complex.c in the src/tutorial
directory of the source distribution. See the README file in that directory for instructions about running
the examples.

im still unsure, where to look. can anyone solve my prob?

Check out the latest SMS services @