A new entry has been added to the events database.
Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?236
Submitted by: support(at)casestudio(dot)com
Event: CASE Studio 2 version 2.18 has been released
CASE Studio 2 version 2.18 database design tool fully supports PostgreSQL 8.
- Possibility to create Entity relationship diagrams
- Automatic SQL script generation
- Reverse engineering of existing database structures
- The PostreSQL specifics supported
- Comments on tables, columns, domains, types and indexes supported. Empty descriptions can be generated as NULL.
- New Trigger functions text object \"Trigger functions\" has been added
and many more...
Please, visit the following site for more information on CASE Studio 2 version 2.18: http://www.casestudio.com/enu/ver218.aspx
To learn more about CHARONWARE, s.r.o. and its products, please visit: http://www.casestudio.com/enu/default.aspx.
You can contact us at: support(at)casestudio(dot)com
pgsql-www by date
|Next:||From: Devrim GUNDUZ||Date: 2004-11-24 14:03:50|
|Subject: Re: New Event|
|Previous:||From: Omar Kilani||Date: 2004-11-24 13:50:17|
|Subject: Re: Fwd: [press] http://www.postgresql.org/news.rss problems|