Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance
Date: 2004-11-15 03:29:31
Lists: pgsql-docs
Troels and I are working on this.  We have a bit started.
I have been a bit to swamped to add anything for the last
two or three weeks.  I suspect Troels is in the same position.

We have the documents and a sketchy work plan.  There is a
lot of stuff here, obviously.  Wanna help?

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com