Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0
Date: 2004-11-11 01:40:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

> Several of you have already contacted me to volunteer as regional press
> contacts for 8.0. Before I finalize the list and send contact
> instructions, I wanted to make sure we have all regions covered where we
> have someone (list follows).

Ooops, forgot the list:

****IF you are on the list below and DONT want to be a contact, please let me
know very soon!****

Also, please check your contact info at:
http://www.postgresql.org/presskit/en/presskit74.html
And let me know where there's changes.

Americas:
USA/Canada
Josh Berkus
Bruce Momjian
Argentina
Christian Kuroki
Chile
Alvaro Herrera
Ecuador
Jaime Casanova
Brazil
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus

Asia:
India
Shridhar Daithankar
Japan
Tatsuo Ishii / JPUG

Australia
Gavin Sherry

Europe
France & French-speakers:
(note: maybe you two should take your respective countries?)
Francois Suter
Jean-Christophe
Austria
Ewald Geschwinde