Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page
Date: 2004-11-09 17:00:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Simon,

> ....Not sure why Mr.Nakazawa's comments have been truncated. The
> following sentence has been removed from the main release:

The reason that quotes have been truncated is because they were each too long
to include in the release to go out by e-mail.    We don't want a quote which
is longer than the descriptive paragraphs.

However, I can certainly see arguments to have truncated it differently.   If
you cut it down to 4 lines, how would you truncate it?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions