Re: Solaris 9 configure fails w 7.4.6

From: Eddie Ro- <eroz2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Solaris 9 configure fails w 7.4.6
Date: 2004-11-04 20:32:12
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hello All-
I culled this from the configure.log- it is all of the
ld failures- Any hints or suggestions - where to get
these libraries?
++++++++++++++++++++++++
ld: fatal: library -lbsd: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lutil: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lipc: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lIPC: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -llc: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -ldld: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lld: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lcompat: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lBSD: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lPW: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lgetopt: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lgnugetopt: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lunix: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: library -lcygipc: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: library -ledit: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written
to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to conftest
Eddie