RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.general

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.general
Date: 2004-11-04 19:53:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I saw a post indicating a request for discussion on the creation of an
official big 8 newsgroup comp.databases.postgresql.general. According to
the notice this newsgroup already exists in google groups and is actively
being used. The discussion will be in news.groups.

I mention this because I thought people on the advocacy list might be
interested in this group being created as a way to help publicize
Postgres.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Mike CoxDate: 2004-11-05 05:26:39