ODBC understanding problem

From: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC understanding problem
Date: 2004-11-03 19:41:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have found, that my class wrapper must do a
SQLSetPos(..., SQL_REFRESH, ...); after deleting a row.

This solved a bug that I am searching for.

Now after deleting a row and moving around in the cursor,
I get a free memory problem due to double deleting a buffer.

This happens in the ODBC driver, but I think, that I am missing
something in my code.

I am using one data row for showing and modify the data and another
row to add new data. So I have two rows, but one row is passed to
the bind columns function.

Must I do something with the deleted row in my bound columns before
moving to another row ?

Thanks for any help

Lothar
---- My home: www.lollisoft.de -----------------------------
Lothar Behrens    | Independent:       lothar(dot)behrens(at)gmx(dot)de
Rosmarinstr 3     | My public project:
40235 Düsseldorf  |  http://sourceforge.net/projects/lbdmf
                  |  -> Need comments, please visit :-)

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Lutz WillerdingDate: 2004-11-05 23:44:51