developing my schedule

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: developing my schedule
Date: 2004-11-03 12:22:57
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi,

I got myself on the mail list last night. The first thing is to find out what I can do. I'm running a couple of servers presently . One of them is sraapowergres.com, that should give you an idea of something of my skillset. I like using PHP but I have experience with most of the other languages out there too. My HTML for the most part is hand crafted, except for javascript, I hate javascript so I copy and paste when I can.

I can start helping out next week.

cheers

Robert

pgsql-www by date