Re: Inadequate hosting for

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inadequate hosting for
Date: 2004-10-31 21:39:14
Lists: pgsql-www
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> Hi,
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> I just email'd Alexey to test after making some changes (moving the whole
>> VM to a faster server) and reporting much better response times ...
> Yes, now it does ~5 pages per second, thus the whole mirroring process will
> probably complete in under an hour.

Does the mirroring process mirror *all* files, or just those that have
changed?  Most of the files on the site *should* be static, no?  What
consititutes the bulk of the pages?  I would think the various versions
docs, no?  Which are static ...

BTW, does this script you are working on have any access controls, or does
it allow *everyone* to mirror the site?

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (