Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] perceived absence of work on website
Date: 2004-10-29 02:23:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
On Thursday 28 October 2004 17:03, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> The moral of the story is obvious: we need an easily accessible page with
> info on how to contribute and info on current website development.

I'm working to improve the process, one step of which was asking you to write
up instructions on how developers can get set up to submit patches.  I've
also recently added a todo list to the new webcode and I've submitted an
update to the FAQ regarding how to get involved.   This on top of the web
team opening up the web list and the items we've put up on gborg's bug
tracker.

I still don't think we've gotten where we need to be, but I have a hard time
believing there are dozens of people out there who are banging there heads
against the wall trying to figure out how to contribute to the web code.  If
you know some people like that, please feel free to point them my way.

--
Robert Treat