patch: bring org/postgresql/test/README up to date

From: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch: bring org/postgresql/test/README up to date
Date: 2004-10-22 20:27:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Is this the right list for sending JDBC-specific patches or should
they be directed to pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org?

Anyhow-

Changes

    This patch partially brings org/postgresql/test/README up to date.
    The document doesn't seem to haved changed much since 2001:
        http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2001-08/msg00350.php
        http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2001-09/msg00000.php
          http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2001-09/msg00155.php

    Since the JDBC driver is no longer part of the main tree in
    http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/ I removed all
    references to the latter.

    I also updated the document to reflect the fact that the tests are
    now run via "ant test" rather than "make; make check".  I also
    updated a couple of paths to files that seem to have been shuffled
    around.

    Lastly, I deleted trailing whitespace.

Question

    The document refers to
    http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/jdbctestsuite-1_2_1.html

    Would it make sense to provide instructions for the seemingly
    newer test suite available at
    http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/jdbctestsuite-1_3_1.html

Thanks,
Vadim

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2004-10-22 20:45:44