patch: bring org/postgresql/test/README up to date

From: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch: bring org/postgresql/test/README up to date
Date: 2004-10-22 20:27:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Is this the right list for sending JDBC-specific patches or should
they be directed to pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org?

    This patch partially brings org/postgresql/test/README up to date.
    The document doesn't seem to haved changed much since 2001:

    Since the JDBC driver is no longer part of the main tree in I removed all
    references to the latter.

    I also updated the document to reflect the fact that the tests are
    now run via "ant test" rather than "make; make check".  I also
    updated a couple of paths to files that seem to have been shuffled

    Lastly, I deleted trailing whitespace.

    The document refers to

    Would it make sense to provide instructions for the seemingly
    newer test suite available at

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2004-10-22 20:45:44