cygwin stops....???

From: RK <hiding(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cygwin stops....???
Date: 2004-10-21 16:50:12
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi all!

I'm trying to run

for the latest postgresql CVS sources.

I did the same on my notebook and it run perfect.
But on the other box (OS W2003) configure stops
and each run it stops at different point.

First it stopped when checking strings.h ...

then it stopped at inittypes.h

Once it is done everything, but it stopped at writing a result
file (forgot which one)

It seems that bash itself becomes frozen as configure
script is nothing but a script...

What could be the problem?
I checked windows processed and realized that 3 copies of bash are
running at this moment... (I run nothing else but the cygwin window
started with the batch file and:

cd /usr/src/pgsql

What to check? And where?

Thanks for any help