Re: How to time several queries?

From: "Matthew Nuzum" <newz(at)bearfruit(dot)org>
To: <nd02tsk(at)student(dot)hig(dot)se>, <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to time several queries?
Date: 2004-10-20 12:50:42
Lists: pgsql-performance
When I'm using psql and I want to time queries, which is what I've been
doing for a little over a day now, I do the following:

Select now(); query 1; query 2; query 3; select now();

This works fine unless you're doing selects with a lot of rows which will
cause your first timestamp to scroll off the screen.

--
Matthew Nuzum      + "Man was born free, and everywhere
www.bearfruit.org  :  he is in chains," Rousseau