Re: mailing list offer

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-10-20 18:53:55
Lists: pgsql-www
Guys,

Hmmm ... from my perspective, what we need is not so much to move the mailing
lists, is to have a fallback to another mailing list server in the event that
Hub.org becomes unavailable for some reason, such as the trunk line in Costa
Rica going down (as happened last fall).   The mailing lists are the backbone
of our community; we really can't afford for them to go offline for more than
a few hours.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus