Re: synchroniztaion, mirroring system that wokrs on cygwin?

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: RK <hiding(at)freemail(dot)hu>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: synchroniztaion, mirroring system that wokrs on cygwin?
Date: 2004-10-19 00:35:23
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Did you build your Cygwin from source? That is one of the requirements for slony. I am not familiar with the other one.

I haven't seen anyone mention they used Slony on Cygwin. Maybe Postgres 8.0 will be your solution when it runs on Windows directly.

Until then maybe some type of data dump / restore or copy to / copy from scripts will meet your needs until then.

MIke