synchroniztaion, mirroring system that wokrs on cygwin?

From: RK <hiding(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: synchroniztaion, mirroring system that wokrs on cygwin?
Date: 2004-10-18 14:08:10
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi All!

I'm Robert Kuszinger, new to the list but not
to Postgresql. I'm using it undex windows for more than
one years for my small company ans backeng for Web and
other applications.

Now I'd like to make a synchronized two-database instance setup.

One should run out on the internet, and on in-house in the office.
The two databases should contain the same data.

Purpose:

-security
-fast in-house analysis

the outer one would be the master...

However, it would be nice that in certain cases the in-house
instance would be the master.

Do you know ANY WORKING solutiong for Cygwin?

I tryed to install

SLONY and also ERSERVER, but was not successful.
(For example, the build for the latest beta didn't run, some help
files were missing...

What version is necessary?
I have a big practice in changing versions :)

thanks in advance

Robert