Re: Congrats Peter

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Congrats Peter
Date: 2004-10-12 20:45:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 08:54:17PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> (For those who don't get it, the book that Josh pointed out is a German
> translation of the PostgreSQL 7.4 documentation.)

Oh yeah, this was announced or publicized at some Linux congress in
Germany some time ago IIRC. You even posted a link to some photos.

I'm still wondering how much time it took you to do the translation of the
documentation, to estimate if it would be possible to do it myself.

Has had the book good sales?

"Cómo ponemos nuestros dedos en la arcilla del otro. Eso es la amistad; jugar
al alfarero y ver qué formas se pueden sacar del otro" (C. Halloway en
La Feria de las Tinieblas, R. Bradbury)