Re: Function editor

From: "Tony Caduto" <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-11 01:36:19
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

In order to make everyone happy, it does not matter what values window
returns from a minimize or maximize.  Why can't a option be added(a end user
option) that when enabled the function editor window just maximizes
automaticly when opened?
Most users want the window fully maximized anyway when writing a function.
Surely WxWidgets can accomplish something as trivial as what I am
describing.
We are just talking about some simple if then logic to accomplish the task.
There is nothing wrong with adding a option like this to a app, it does not
even have to be default, it just needs to be persistant if the end user
enables it.

Does everyone see what I am getting at?

Thanks,