Connection Pooling

From: Max Cohan <mcohan(at)adnc(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection Pooling
Date: 2004-10-01 17:51:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Does anyone know if there is a way to do selective connection
pooling with ODBC. That is, most of the connections in my application
can be safely pooled. However, there are a couple of specific ones where
I use temp. tables...

Can I specify which connections are out of the pool and which are
'fresh'? Or do I have to develop my own pooling solution?

Specifically, I am using VB.NET and the ODBC provider for .NET to
the PgSQL ODBC driver.

Thanks,
Max