8.0 logging question

From: "Ed L(dot)" <pgsql(at)bluepolka(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.0 logging question
Date: 2004-09-24 16:16:56
Lists: pgsql-general

In testing slony with pg 8.0 (from cvs), I see a number of these "CONTEXT"
log statements showing up for what appear to be successfully executed
saveplans. I see the CONTEXT statements are controlled by
log_error_verbosity in postgresql.conf. I want these CONTEXT log
statements for *errors*, but not for non-error statements. Is that
possible?

Ed