JDBC DRIVER FOR HANDHELDS

From: "abhishekc" <abhishekc(at)ispan-tech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC DRIVER FOR HANDHELDS
Date: 2004-09-23 10:23:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
HELLO SIR,
             I HAVE ONE DOUBT,I HOPE U WILL HELP ME .
 I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I USE POSYGRESQL JDBC DRIVER IN HANDHELDS(PDA) SO THAT I CAN CONNECT MY POSTGRESQL DATBASE WHICH IS RESIDING ON DESKTOP THROUGH  JAVA PROGRAM.
                 OR IS THERE OTHER VERSION OF DRIVER WHICH COMES  FOR HANDHELDS(PDA).
              I HOPE TO GET THIS ANSWER. AS I HAVE ASKED BEFORE ALSO BUT CAN'T GET THE ANSWER.
            THANKING U IN ADVANCE
ITS
ABHISHEK CHOPRA

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: WaldomiroDate: 2004-09-23 13:39:38