BUG #1263: Jimminy Cricket

From: "PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1263: Jimminy Cricket
Date: 2004-09-21 22:41:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1263
Logged by:          Nadia

Email address:      nrs2104(at)columbia(dot)edu

PostgreSQL version: 7.3.7

Operating system:   Windows XP

Details:

This bug looks cute and convincing, but BEWARE. Despite his glib, sweet
voice and excellent singing capabilitites he will SRIOUSLY mess up your
solitaire program. My solitaire team fell victim to this bug last week at a
competition held at Marcy's apartment, where exterminators had just visited,
making us believe we were safe from potential bugs. But no. We sadly now all
have a piece of "The Cricket" in our hearts and hard drives. Please warn
anyone out there who may think their solitaire game is safe to keep their
eyes out for Jimminy.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: PostgreSQL Bugs ListDate: 2004-09-21 22:42:21