Re: 3rd Party Advocacy questions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 3rd Party Advocacy questions
Date: 2004-09-16 17:34:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Javier,

> If there's a new product, it's probably worth putting a precis about
> it together and firing it at the Announcement list.

You're also, by unofficial policy, entitled to one News item on the main page:
http://www.postgresql.org/newsform.html

Just make sure that the announcement is tailored to be short and relevant to
Postgres.

Finally, you want to give me a quote about how excited you are about Windows
support in 8.0 for your multi-platform product?   I could use one for the
press release.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus