Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

From: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem
Date: 2004-09-14 17:07:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

it seems that I did not get any help. Now I also like to say, that
If I test a Sybase Power++ Developer application with simple db form,
I get a crash in the Postgres ODBC driver.

The form is created with the wizard and uses cursors.

The driver seems to delete the record, but moving to next/prev record

Who can help me ?

Do you like to have the source ?
You can dounload it.

I can try to debug the ODBC library, but I do not understand the full
source, so I need a little help.

Lothar Behrens    | Independent:       lothar(dot)behrens(at)gmx(dot)de
Rosmarinstr 3     | My public project:
40235 Düsseldorf  |