Re: a flyer and a poster

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Stefan Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a flyer and a poster
Date: 2004-09-14 06:34:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Stefan Schumacher wrote:
> 	After doing some advocacy stuff for NetBSD I thought it might be a
> good idea to do so for PostgreSQL too.

Great.  If you are going to a promotional event for PostgreSQL, I can
send you a pile of already printed fliers and stickers that you can
distribute.  I don't have any posters to give away though, they were
too expensive to print.

For the poster, don't put too much text on it, just a logo and a catch
phrase, that's all.  The poster will draw people to you, then they can
read the details in your brochure.

One request in general: Never put "Postgre" and "SQL" in different
colors.  That just makes people mispronounce it.

--
Peter Eisentraut