a flyer and a poster

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: a flyer and a poster
Date: 2004-09-13 15:27:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
	After doing some advocacy stuff for NetBSD I thought it might be a good
idea to do so for PostgreSQL too.

	I created a A4 flyer and a A1 poster with LaTeX (in english), the sources
and the compiled PDF-files can be found at [1].
Both are still marked as draft and should be reviewed by someone with
more knowledge of PostgreSQL and english, though I took most of the
content from The poster uses two pictures, the big elephant
logo and a screenshot of psql(1), if someone has a better picture than the
2nd, please mail it to mee.

	Since the poster still is a draft, both pictures are currently high
compressed and of low quality, this will be fixed in the final
version, of course.

Please keep me CC'd, i'm not subscribed
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Roland Deschain of Gilead

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-09-13 16:59:46