a flyer and a poster

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: a flyer and a poster
Date: 2004-09-13 15:27:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
	After doing some advocacy stuff for NetBSD I thought it might be a good
idea to do so for PostgreSQL too.

	I created a A4 flyer and a A1 poster with LaTeX (in english), the sources
and the compiled PDF-files can be found at [1].
Both are still marked as draft and should be reviewed by someone with
more knowledge of PostgreSQL and english, though I took most of the
content from postgresql.org. The poster uses two pictures, the big elephant
logo and a screenshot of psql(1), if someone has a better picture than the
2nd, please mail it to mee.

	Since the poster still is a draft, both pictures are currently high
compressed and of low quality, this will be fixed in the final
version, of course.

[1] http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/steschum/psql/

Please keep me CC'd, i'm not subscribed
--
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Roland Deschain of Gilead

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-09-13 16:59:46