Re: list of functions

From: Peter Wullinger <some-mail-drop(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Amjed Ben Salah <mabsito(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-de-allgemein(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: list of functions
Date: 2004-09-11 15:07:07
Lists: pgsql-de-allgemein

In epistula a Amjed Ben Salah, die horaque Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 04:56:05PM +0200:
> Hello,
> I am using postgres under Linux Redhat 7.3 and i am trying to show the list of all of the created functions with the language plpgql in my database, can someone help me to do it with a postgres commando?
> thanks

Does

SELECT proname
FROM pg_proc proc JOIN pg_language lang
ON proc.prolang = lang.oid
WHERE lang.lanname = 'plpgsql';

do what you want?

btw. this is a German list and the preferred language is imho
German, if possible.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Je korrupter der Staat ist, desto mehr Gesetze braucht er.
-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus