Re: your posting

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: your posting
Date: 2004-09-09 16:47:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
As one who has been providing a newsletter for a little
under two years, I would certainly appreciate "resources".

Until this gets underway, remember that General Bits
always welcomes articles from the PostgreSQL Community
and always has.  Contact me directly!

elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits