cannot reach http:/archives.postgresql.org

From: Ennio-Sr <nasr(dot)laili(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: cannot reach http:/archives.postgresql.org
Date: 2004-08-31 14:08:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Is that site working for you?
I'm unable to reach it since a couple of days, my messages are not
getting through, pgsql-?????-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org do not answer my
'requests for clarification', majordomo is not responding to my
'archive-get'
Could somebody explain what is going on (and cc the post for me - or,
better still, address the answer to my address - otherwise I cannot read
it)?
Thanks,
Ennio.

[For Tom Lane only]
Sorry to disturb you personally, Tom, but since my posts do not seem to
get through regularly your address was my only choice, as I got it from
a few saved messages of yours ... :-)
Thank you in advance for your help,
Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo. \\?//
Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!" (diceva Henry Miller) ] (°|°)