Re: PG stuff - where to buy?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG stuff - where to buy?
Date: 2004-08-31 02:37:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> The PG store at
>
> http://store.pgsql.com/
>
> appears to be closed (a "Merchant Account is CLOSED" message
> appears when trying to order any item). Is there any other
> place to order PG clothing? (specifically, the collared shirt)

Ack ... email acctng(at)pgsql(dot)com, and they can process for you ... I'll have
to fix that site tomorrow ... the 'merchant account' is the company we
were using that suddenly decided a couple of weeks ago to go out of
business *sigh* I didn't realize that the store was pointing to it though
:(

----