Please RSVP Next Meeting, 9/8

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL Users <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please RSVP Next Meeting, 9/8
Date: 2004-08-30 19:24:58
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I need responses on how many people plan to make it to the next meeting.
Details are on pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug.

Please let me know, as soon as you can:
1) Whether you will attend (yes/no/maybe)
2) What dietary restrictions you have (we're thinking of pizza, so anyone with
wheat or dairy issues please speak up).
3) If you want to present something at the meeting after the main presentation
on TelegraphCQ.

Oh, and please remember to bring cash (or checks) to the meeting!   Dinner is
going to cost between $5 and $10 per person (probably $8).   Also, I will be
taking a collection for something I will describe at the meeting.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions