flyer links

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: flyer links
Date: 2004-08-27 17:45:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
The links to the flyers we handed out at OSCON and LW
are:

http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgflyer.pdf
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgosmm1.pdf

The have the right elephant on them.

pgflyer is community property.  Anyone can do anything
to it.

pgosmm1 is own by varlena, llc and may be copied at will
if the varlena logo is retained.  It may not be changed.

Do we want links to these collateral pieces on advocacy
or any other sites?  They are good phb material.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

pgsql-advocacy by date