Re: Candidate new site design

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, lark(at)no1-else(dot)com
Subject: Re: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 19:29:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> No ... Over the past month, I've had a couple of ppl actually sign up
> for a full year in advance, and am getting more and more inquiries

How does this work? Entity A (you) makes contracts that require that
entity B (postgresql.org web site) performs certain actions. That
sounds pretty backwards. What if someone else comes along that makes
contracts that the site has to be green? Who decides these things?
What happens with the money?

--
Peter Eisentraut