regression database

From: kris pal <kristhegambler(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: regression database
Date: 2004-08-25 18:53:34
Lists: pgsql-admin
I inherited a production Postgres database server which has a "Regression" database. The problem is that the size of the objects with in the Regression database are increasing so much that the database has grown into several GB.  (Ex: pg_attribute and its index have grown into 2GB each and so on with few other objects as well).
I am not sure what the implications of completely deleting the 'Regression' database (I don't need the regression testing). I found the documentation on how to do the regression tests but  can you tell me if there is a documentation of how to take  care of these space issues for "Regression" database?  Or is there a way to reduce the space used by 'Regression' database?
I would appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Do you Yahoo!?

pgsql-admin by date