General Bits Reference on Techdocs

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: General Bits Reference on Techdocs
Date: 2004-08-25 21:36:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Could someone please change the techdoc reference to my
column to be clearer. It now reads:

* The weekly column of bits, tidbits and factoids by A. Elein Mustain

It should read:
* PostgreSQL General Bits, a weekly column on PostgreSQL, by A. Elein Mustain

The proper URL is: http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

Also, some reference to General Bits some be on the "Other References"
page. The categories are pretty scattered, however, so I'm not sure
what category it should properly fall under.

Thank you,

elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/