Re: PostgreSQL giving jitters to Skypak

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: aspire420(at)hotpop(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: in(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL giving jitters to Skypak
Date: 2004-08-24 18:52:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

OK, looks like you should contact them by phone.    The e-mail addresses on
their web site are apparently out of date.

Please read the letter I wrote as a guidline.

I'd actually prefer that you call them tommorrow, if possible.   See if you
can reach Shridhar as well.   If they are unresponsive, I will need to
contact other publications to do some damage control, and sooner is better
than later.

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco