Re: PostgreSQL Service

From: "Armen Rizal" <wuzhimen(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Service
Date: 2004-08-24 05:46:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi Farai,
I got the same experience too. The postgres service was run  by a
non-administrative user that was created by the installer.
I logged as an Administrator initially. I thought this was the source of the
problem, then I tried to log as a non-administrative user,
but the problem still appeared. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it
again and somehow it works.
Note: I don't have the same problem in Windows 2003 Server (Standard).
Armen Rizal
+Goodwill Consulting
+Jakarta, Indonesia