Re: What about changing developer site before 8.0.0?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: What about changing developer site before 8.0.0?
Date: 2004-08-24 00:39:28
Lists: pgsql-www

On Monday 23 August 2004 18:51, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Devrim,
>
> > Developer site needs a complete re-design, I believe. High percent of the
> > info,etc is outdated ana page does not look good.
>
> I thought the developer site was supposed to get folded into the main site?

That was the plan, and I think I have a scheme for doing it... basically I see
the main website breaking down into three catagories: about (advocacy), using
(www) , development (developer). Those three catagories would become the
main toplevel links, along with top level links to
download/documentation/mirrors/search. Content would then be organized
within those main three catagories as appropriate. Of course the first step
in any of this is getting the new code up so that we can actually start
making site changes.

--
Robert Treat