TSearch2 other languages

From: "Cavit Keskin" <cavit(at)binbir(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TSearch2 other languages
Date: 2004-08-23 15:12:02
Lists: pgsql-admin
We are working on 9 separate databases for 9 different languages: Turkish,
English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Danish, German, Japanese and Albanian.

tsearch2 (fult-text search) is the one for internal search engine but only
English and Russian for tsearch2 are supported in Postgresql sources.

If you have tsearch support for the other languages we will greatly
appreciate your help.

Thank you.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Andrew HammondDate: 2004-08-23 15:14:09