How to disconnect client from Server forcefully

From: "bala srini" <bala(dot)srini(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to disconnect client from Server forcefully
Date: 2004-08-20 12:05:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi
 I want to disconnect all already established REMOTE DB connections from the server without restarting the Postmaster daemon. Requirement is that diconnect should be done from the server side. Actually I tried to kill the corresponding process(Remote Db connection) in the server. But server is automatically respawning the connection. Can you please help me out in this?

Regards
Srini.