PgAdmin "make" failure on Slackware 10

From: Darren Beukes <psi_rex(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin "make" failure on Slackware 10
Date: 2004-08-18 13:11:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello There,

I'm using the Slackware 10 and am compiling
pgadmin from source. I installed wxWindows 2.5 from
source, as per the specification in the docs folder.

PGadmin appeared to be run smoothly, running
./configure with no hassles. Make appears to go fine
for about 10-15 minutes until I get a very, very long
list of errors, mainly complaining about "undefined
references". These are are the last few lines of the
error:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [pgadmin3] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory