Guy at LWE with space at Jack London Square -- anyone remember?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Guy at LWE with space at Jack London Square -- anyone remember?
Date: 2004-08-17 04:46:32
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

At LWE-SF, we were approached by a person who had a conference room on Jack
London Square which he could lend us for SFPUG meetings. However, I can't
find a business card for him in any of my stuff. Does anyone remember who
this was? Even a first name would help.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions