time to move to the new code

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: time to move to the new code
Date: 2004-08-14 05:06:51
Lists: pgsql-www
I think it is time to move to the new code for www. The biggest argument
against the idea was the desire some folks had to implement a new design
along with the new code.  Well, the design doesn't get done and the code gets
more out of synch as maintainance on the live site rolls on, so I think we
need to bite the bullet and move to the new code. Once it is in place we
should be able to make deisng changes much easier anyway, after all that is
part of the point of the new code.  Are there any open items that would
prevent us from making the switch?

--
Robert Treat
Build A Better Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Gavin M. RoyDate: 2004-08-14 05:11:29