OpenBSD 3.5, PostgreSQL 8.0.0beta1 make fails

From: "Andrew M(dot) Campbell" <ACampbell(at)FletcherAuto(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OpenBSD 3.5, PostgreSQL 8.0.0beta1 make fails
Date: 2004-08-10 18:11:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I tried to build postgresql-8.0.0beta1 on an OpenBSD 3.5 (i386) system and it
failed. The configure script ran fine with no errors, but when I typed make
it complained that I needed gmake. So I installed gmake and it's
dependencies. So I run gmake and get this error (see attached file,
gmake.error). Don't know if this is a bug or something extra the needs to be
done to get Postgre to install on OpenBSD. I didn't see anything special in
the INSTALL or README file.

Thanks,
--
Andrew M. Campbell